Sponsored

Search results

  1. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    gotcha, am i on bluecruise 1.0 or another version? i dont know where to check, i just tried and didnt see it anywhere
  2. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    any chance i'll be getting a bluecruise update soon, VIN 1FTFW1ED8PFB32974 thanks!
  3. Hear me out, but Console to Column shifter?

    Nice. Now just need the time and money to do so.
  4. Hear me out, but Console to Column shifter?

    I do not. Power seats but manual steering column. I think power/memory steering comes with 502A only
  5. Hear me out, but Console to Column shifter?

    Throwing my hat in the ring here for interest in swapping from the console shifter to the column shifter in my 501A lariat. I, like many of you, just feel that’s where the shifter is supposed to be. I reach for a non existent column shift ever since getting the truck a couple weeks ago. My...
  6. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    nice. mine is a 2022 though so it’s likely on a different version from the factory.
  7. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Hey there, I just picked up my new F150! I heard full screen CarPlay is now available via software update, can you check the vin and let me know if that update will come for me? I can be patient, but want to make sure I’m not waiting for something that won’t come without intervention! VIN...




Top