I’ve experienced this same issue from time to time as well. Similar fix with ever so slightly adjusting the window down from full up.
My guess, the window actuator is actually pushing up a little more than it needs to during roll up. Creating the slightest flex in the glass. This changes the...
1- You’re good to go, no mods needed.
2- No need, mine is <1mph up-to 85mph
3- I like them better, slightly softer and much better in the rain.
4- Get black lugs because they look better vs chrome factory.
Have fun and enjoy!
Curious, unloaded bed on a full tank of gas (36 gal) how much rear suspension sag do you get from driver/passenger side?
Example (taken from ground to fender)
DR - 40-7/8”
PR - 41-1/2”
What yall got?
Mine has always been different but 5/8” seems a bit extreme..
https://www.flowmastermufflers.com/products/exhaust/mufflers/street_chambered_mufflers/parts/818171
It will be loud but throaty.… I put the Flowmaster Super 10 muffler (same muffler chamber style) on mine for about 4 days and had to pull it.
Loved the sound but goodness… cold start would wake...