Sponsored

Search results

  1. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Thank you! Hmm interesting. So I think I actually did update the apim once by putting it on the USB drive and leaving it in for a few days, it eventually said updating. One of the things I noticed after the update was the sync version went from blank to showing 22146-product Revision 145. Also...
  2. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    I'm wondering if anybody can lookup my vin for updates on fdrs. I got a mongoose, and a fdrs license and updated everything I could. Now the license is out and I returned the mongoose. I think Sync is STILL not fully up to date. Which is quite annoying... I didn't realize APIM might need...
  3. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    I'm wondering if anybody can lookup my vin for updates on fdrs. I got a mongoose, and a fdrs license and updated everything I could. Now the license is out and I returned the mongoose. I think Sync is STILL not fully up to date. Which is quite annoying... I didn't realize APIM might need...




Top