Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2023 Powerboost “stop safely now” no start

    This sucks!!! What else is there to say. With the amount of money spent on these trucks and we can't even be sure it starts. I took a trip this weekend involving going to the airport, and I was worried the truck wouldn't start and make me miss my flight, or I would be stranded at the airport...
  2. 2023 Powerboost “stop safely now” no start

    That's a good thought, however I'm wondering if (at least some) of the "no starts" are due to the vehicle being non-operative when it is finalizing an update. It says on the updates screen that the vehicle won't work when finalizing an update. Most people have said their "no start" resolves...
  3. 2023 Powerboost “stop safely now” no start

    My turn again. I got called, on call, to the hospital. Got in my truck and got the no start, "stop safely now". This is my 2nd time. I have the 2023 PB XLT, now at ~1700 miles, 1st no start was at ~200 miles. I tried all the tricks I knew, switch to sport mode, tried the app, tried remote...
  4. 2023 Powerboost “stop safely now” no start

    The day I got my "stop safely now" warning and no start, I had tried to remote start with the key fob several times as I walked up to the truck. I had considered that the remote start attempts had contributed to the no start, maybe draining down the battery as suggested above. I had problems...
  5. Powerboost no ready light on start up

    I had the same problem, no ready light when starting and dashboard saying "stop safely now". After an hour of research online while waiting for the tow truck, and reading your post, I ultimately put it in sport mode immediately upon pressing the start button and it finally started. So maybe...
  6. 2023 Powerboost “stop safely now” no start

    I had the same no start problem, with the screen saying "stop safely now," and showing the red truck symbol with the exclamation mark. I have a 2023 XLT powerboost, 750 miles, bought new 3 weeks ago. I tried restarting after getting in and out of the vehicle, locking/unlocking doors, using the...
  7. 2022 Powerboost "Stop safely now" no start

    I had the same no start problem, with the screen saying "stop safely now," and showing the red truck symbol with the exclamation mark. I have a 2023 XLT powerboost, 750 miles, bought new 3 weeks ago. I tried restarting after getting in and out of the vehicle, locking/unlocking doors, using...




Top