Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2.7.4 Update

    My truck unfortunately doesnt have bluecruise. I have tried multiple dealerships in my area and none have been willing to update my vehicle or even act like they knew what I was talking about. I ended up waiting for the updates, but im an IT person so I was debating on getting a mongoose and...
  2. 2.7.4 Update

    My 2021 followed this same timeline give or take day or two.
  3. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    After like 6-8 months of having 2.7.4. I just received an update notification for 3.5.2 today. I have a job1 2021
  4. OTA Power Up Updates FIX!! [Triggering an OTA Update]

    Wow I didnt think ford was giving 2021 the 4.x.x updates. I have a 2021, im still stuck on 2.7.4 since october :LOL:.
  5. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    I thought this was too good not to share with the class. I have had 2 ford dealerships check my truck for updates. The last one had it for 3 days and said its all up to date. Sent me this picture (attached below) of what they see in FDRS. Idk whether to laugh or cry at how little the technicians...
  6. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Well at least this dealership is trying stuff the last one just kept telling me the truck was up to date and kept master resetting it so I had to keep redoing FordPass. I just stumbled upon your gethub with version history. Very nice ? I should give credit totonesto7 as well. Thanks guys
  7. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Hey I just dropped off my truck this morning and let them know my last power up update that I remember was 2.7.4. I want to know what can I show them to prove I’m not up to date. My vin is 1FTFW1E83MFB75360
  8. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Hey everyone, would someone check my truck for software version if you get a chance? Vin: 1FTFW1E83MFB75360




Top