Sponsored

Search results

  1. Twin Turbo Pickup Wars: EcoBoost vs. I-Force

    I did another 7K lb tow up to Kenosha pass (10,200') over the weekend. Plenty of power to keep up with traffic (3.5 EB). I have found that limiting the tranny from shifting up and keeping the turbos on boost (RPMs drop below 3,000 going uphill) really improves mileage. Average 11.8 MPG. It...
  2. How common are 14th Gen turbo failures?

    Thanks for the update. I am seeing quality issues in many new things since 2020. I wonder what happened?
  3. How common are 14th Gen turbo failures?

    I think it depends on the dealership and service tech. However, I agee incompetence seems to be more common these days. Nothing sold to me that I have not researched. However, increasing frequency of service intervals makes sense due to they way I use the truck. All of my towing &...
  4. How common are 14th Gen turbo failures?

    I took my Tremor 3.5 EB into service for first break in oil change last week (3.2K miles - 1.3K towing). I use the truck for 50-60% total mileage towing a 7K lb trailer. I asked to the tech to be very honest with me about wear and tear issues. #1. Service the tranny at 30K, as well as diffs...
  5. Gas mileage computations are NOT accurate

    I have been tracking my mileage since new with each tank, including a recent 1200 mile trip towing a 7,000lb trailer. My calculations are always slightly less than what is shown on the fuel mpg on the economy bar. I have noticed the economy bar varies greatly with throttle position and not...
  6. Power-Up 4.2.2 Software with CarPlay Update!

    This is the message on my Ford Pass. I am not sure what it did.
  7. Having second thoughts….should I cancel my order?

    Well, so far, so good. 2023 Tremor package with 3.5 ecoboost 401a, tow package, front diff option. At two weeks and 500 miles seems very solid. It replaced a 1996 Dodge 12 valve cummins. What a difference 27 years makes between trucks. The power and smoothness are amazing. When I took...




Top