Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2021 Powerboost High Transmission Temp while on interstate

    I'll mention this to them. It's going today.
  2. 2021 Powerboost High Transmission Temp while on interstate

    They are picking it up in the morning and supplied me a rental. I'll post what it was when they let me know. Thanks again.
  3. 2021 Powerboost High Transmission Temp while on interstate

    It does it faster on interstate. It's never been loaded since I had the truck. This is the first time it actually told what was going on. It done last week and gave no indication of temp, and when I went and looked it required no service.
  4. 2021 Powerboost High Transmission Temp while on interstate

    It was 86 yesterday, I had been on road for about 30 miles at around 74 mph.
  5. 2021 Powerboost High Transmission Temp while on interstate

    I'm gonna insist at this point as I don't trust the long term life.
  6. 2021 Powerboost High Transmission Temp while on interstate

    I got a service appointment scheduled so hopefully they can get things right under warranty. I just don't have alot of faith thus far. I got enough for a lab also. Thanks again.
  7. 2021 Powerboost High Transmission Temp while on interstate

    Apologies on the clarity of the pic. It was hard to hold still to allow focus under the vehicle.
  8. 2021 Powerboost High Transmission Temp while on interstate

    First pic is 3 drops on a white background for clarity. The second is a strange I used to pull the sample. The third is the fill level. It's 80 to 100 percent full with it warm. It's amazing it didn't do sooner. I only had this for about 6 months as it was certified pre-owned. So what's...
  9. 2021 Powerboost High Transmission Temp while on interstate

    I'm the same. I didn't get a pic the interstate was packed and the oh s&%t feeling I just didn't think. I'm gonna pull a sample this evening when I get home to see the color.
  10. 2021 Powerboost High Transmission Temp while on interstate

    This seems to be the engine temp when mine was the transmission or should read deeper? Thanks for the response.
  11. 2021 Powerboost High Transmission Temp while on interstate

    I have a 2021 Powerboost 4x4 Lariat. 30k miles. Long story short I'm on the interstate running about 73 and the truck alarms to reduce power. I had no weight in the truck, no trailer, only two passengers. I look through the menus and it's due to the transmission temp as its at 285. Has...




Top