Sponsored

Search results

  1. Help with LED Replacements

    As someone who is currently going through issues with underground lighting, I'll advise to stay away from them. My front turn signals have been great. They're bright and instant, zero failures. But, my brake lights have now had 4 failures. 1 failed, sent it back to have analyzed, tested bad and...
  2. 4.2.4 Sync crashes and audio issues

    Came to report here that I am having the same issue with the camera. This is after ford had my truck for 3 days to do software updates. Took truck in for 2 days for this issue, they said the fixed it. Not sure what they did, if anything, because the issue was still the same after I picked it up...
  3. Truck in for service

    Picked up my truck yesterday evening. 16 total updates they had to do, the service rep said. I knew I was behind but holy shit.
  4. Truck in for service

    Brought my truck in to have the APIM and TCU manually updated. Also to address an issue with what sounds like a loose heat shield, as well as pretty constant battery drain. The service rep called a couple times, once to say they needed to charge the battery due to being too low, and then to say...
  5. Will techs know I used Forscan?

    Thanks. Appreciate it.
  6. Will techs know I used Forscan?

    Looking to bring my truck in for APIM & TCU update, as well as have them address battery issue. Will they know I have used Forscan to alter the vehicle? Really only thing I’ve used Forscan for so far has been to remove the double beep when outside of the vehicle with fob, that’s probably about...
  7. New Power-Up OTA Update 4.2.4

    Manually updating, does that require bringing into dealer?
  8. New Power-Up OTA Update 4.2.4

    This truck and batteries sucks something awful. When it's colder here in MN I'll put this thing on a tender. Haven't had to in several weeks.
  9. New Power-Up OTA Update 4.2.4

    What I see in About Sync, is software version 21146_PRODUCT Revision 145
  10. New Power-Up OTA Update 4.2.4

    I drive it every day basically. I just don't drive far. Only work 11 mins away from home. The person I'm working with via email wants me to drive or run my truck for 45mins to an hour today and set update for 1 am Tomorrow. So I figured I'll let it just run in my driveway for 45 to an hour...
  11. New Power-Up OTA Update 4.2.4

    I still haven't gotten fuckin anything. I'm on on like 2.7 something. Been working with someone from ford via email who is a IVT Escalation specialist. They say they're submitting tickets to the OTA team but I haven't had much of a response. Getting quite tired of it. Pay this much for a truck I...
  12. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Thank you. No manual updates. I don't know how to, and I haven't been to the dealer yet. IVT person reached back out to say they're talking to engineers to see what else they can find out on their end before me going into dealer.
  13. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Would someone be able to check my VIN please. 1FTEW1EP1MFA60467. Been in contact with ford about not receiving updates for quite some time. Over a year now I think. They had me reset ford pass and set it back up. Supposedly this cleared whatever blocked it last time it failed to update. They...
  14. Confusing Ford Email Sync4a/Ford Power-Up

    Here I was hopeful that I was going to start getting updates that I have been missing. Was very confused by it talking about 4A. Waited for nearly a month and a half for someone from ford to reach out to me about the fact that I have not gotten an update for maybe a year. To me that is unacceptable.
  15. OTA Status Hidden in the Ford Website

    I wish they would. I get that ota updates are nice to have, but that’s when they work.
  16. OTA Status Hidden in the Ford Website

    Ah got it. Appreciate you clarifying for me. Might need to get forscan. I certainly want full screen carplay. I wish ford would allow us to update via USB like they used to do.
  17. OTA Status Hidden in the Ford Website

    The 2nd picture I did search OTA. Only "details" comes up it. I did have VIN checked by ———- which he stated that I'm past a supposed hump and just have to wait. But I see so many talk about different updates and features such as enabling cameras at speed, which I don't even have that yet and...
  18. OTA Status Hidden in the Ford Website

    So I am attempting to use the OTA filter in inspect whilst on the vehicle dashboard page and I do not get it listed. I can search SYNC 4 and see some info, LatestUpdateDate: Null for example. I reached out to Ford via Twitter to see what type of support I can get this route. The person took...
  19. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    I appreciate your time checking this for me. Thanks.
  20. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Thank you for looking. Wow my truck isn't doing squat when it comes to updates. This is all I can find that has to do with SYNC software




Top