Sponsored

Search results

  1. 11/14/22-Build Week-2023MY

    37 Package with roof and power tailgate.
  2. 11/14/22-Build Week-2023MY

    My 11/16 Blend shows a tear tag today and awaiting shipment on the order tracker. I called me dealer the VVR shows released from plant not showing any holds with a convoy ETA of 11/25. Let’s hope it shows up.
  3. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    if that is Ramp 59, that’s where new trucks go to die. My 22 was there for 7 months.
  4. 11/14/22-Build Week-2023MY

    Not looking good for the Raptors guys. My 22 sat for 7 months.
  5. 11/14/22-Build Week-2023MY

    I got a 37 Raptor with a 11/16 Blend. All the guys on the Raptor forum are on chip hold from the sounds of it.
  6. 23 Raptor 37 @ MSRP

    If anyone is looking for 23 Raptors at MSRP my dealer has about 10 coming from stock which are not sold and all have VINS. Send me a PM if interested.
  7. 11/14/22-Build Week-2023MY

    I got bumped as well, I was assigned build date of 11/15 now its 11/18 as per the FP chat I had this morning.




Top