Sponsored

Search results

  1. What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Installed the inexpensive mud flaps from Amazon.
  2. MTMan's 2022 F-150 Adventure Truck

    Looking great! How much room do you have from the top of the drawer system to the ceiling of the SmartCap?
  3. Well the truck is finally done.

    For now :ROFLMAO:
  4. How To Install Factory 360 Camera System

    @Jesse-Infotainment what is the best way to work with you to source an IPMA?
  5. Truck starts then dies NEED HELP!

    Was not aware that there is no fuel filter.... interesting....
  6. Truck starts then dies NEED HELP!

    I've seen this behavior when the fuel filter is clogged/restricting fuel flow. Maybe give it a swap?
  7. Part Numbers for this? Camera Assembly F150 Side Mirror (Pics included)

    That is very cool! Thank you for sharing. If you were to guess what length do you need?
  8. Part Numbers for this? Camera Assembly F150 Side Mirror (Pics included)

    That is epic! The cable from the mirror camera to the door remains a mystery...
  9. Remote start settings

    This has been my experience as well. Remote start (via app or fob) used to turn on heated or vented seats depending on ambient temp. I wonder if one of the recent updates removed this feature.
  10. How many of your driver assist features do you use?

    I have a Lariat trim without Blue Cruise, I have the adaptive cruise control and lane keeping. Use them all the time. I hover my thumb on the cancel button. I have the speed limit sign recognition on, but I have the adjust automatically feature turned off. All the collision assists are on.
  11. Securing low level loads

    Good to know thanks! I've had these for about 10-11 years now, will upgrade when they fail.
  12. Securing low level loads

    Similar to what @bushpilot mentioned. I use load bars from HF: https://www.harborfreight.com/ratcheting-cargo-bar-96811.html Two of these and put the tanks left to right instead of front to aft. Paired with a rubber mat and they will not go anywhere.
  13. What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Rapid Red, the darker red. She is dirty :wink:
  14. What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Yesterday I picked up new shoes at @Discount Tire Toyo AT3 285 65 R20. No rubbing with the S3M 2.3" Offset Leveling Kit.
  15. What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    No heat, that looks great! If you do not mind my asking, where did you pick that one up?
  16. Part Numbers for this? Camera Assembly F150 Side Mirror (Pics included)

    I think you have found the correct one that goes from the camera in the mirror to where the mirror mounts to the truck: ML3Z-10E929-CDB I am going to add this to my list of parts: Part Model QTY Price Description Source Side camera ML3Z-19G490-F 2 $46.29...
  17. How To Install Factory 360 Camera System

    This is on my todo mods once I get a hold of a set of mirrors.
  18. Installed 8 Gang Switch Panel

    Not the way this is made. I would have to see a non-sunroof setup. I would think you can sneak magnets behind the headliner and attach that way.
  19. Skwrtle's XLT FX4 build.. Everest Edition with 6" lift on 22's

    I have the same one, I 3D printed a mount for it: https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/installed-8-gang-switch-panel.18021/




Top