Fact is- There was no resolution here from Corwin ford where I purchased the truck and was told not to go back or Ford motor company. I'm the customer who purchased a truck that was not functioning as expected. I can accept some lose in driving a new truck off the lot, I never expected a full...
Something was draining the battery.. not the battery quality.
I found it was easiest to replace the battery rather then charge it. I started replacing the battery to continue driving. Every time the battery was replaced I manually reset the BMS. This is verified complete with a flashing light...
Update for my problem was I only had my 2022 f150 1month before I decided to trade it back in. There was a lack of leader ship at Corwin Ford to take the problem I'm very vocal about having and resolve it. Every day my truck wouldn't start it was a disruption to my whole day. This kept...
I have a 2022 F-150 that is currently about 20-days old with 600miles. Currently experiencing dead battery drain problems, the truck will not power on or start.
I traded in my 2017 f-150 with about 70k miles to avoid the service department.
The battery has not been replaced.