Sponsored

Search results

  1. Blue Cruise Stopped working all the Sudden?

    @Jesse-Infotainment @Snakebitten I got this update notification today and thought it was a long shot that it fixed my issue. Just got in the truck to check an I’m so damn relieved I don’t have to go the dealer ??
  2. Blue Cruise Stopped working all the Sudden?

    As you suspected, the battery unplug/reset did nothing. Well, that’s a lie. It scared me half to death because the frunk wouldn’t work electrically until I manually closed it after the reset. Lol So off to the dealer it is. Thanks again!
  3. Blue Cruise Stopped working all the Sudden?

    Also, this phone as a key thing is a bit too much. Can’t walk past the truck to take the dog out without it lighting up like a Christmas tree.
  4. Blue Cruise Stopped working all the Sudden?

    Gotcha. Makes sense. A gentleman from a FB group told me to unplug and plug the battery back in after waiting 10 min to see if this jump starts the reg process. I’ll do that tomorrow morning.
  5. Blue Cruise Stopped working all the Sudden?

    so I just got phone as a key to work. what does that mean to my update situation? Ha
  6. Blue Cruise Stopped working all the Sudden?

    It’s an amazing machine. Definitely surpassed my expectations. We weren’t sure how it would get along with the family so we brought the Bronco and the baby ?
  7. Blue Cruise Stopped working all the Sudden?

    @Jesse-Infotainment @Snakebitten Thank you guys for the info. I’m dreading going to the dealer because they’re sooo clueless. They’re already having a tough time just ordering the MIC 2.0 for my Bronco and that program expires this week ?‍♂️
  8. Blue Cruise Stopped working all the Sudden?

    Oh wow! It had to be me with the special case. Haha. I’ve never had the need for FDRS so I don’t have it ? My preferred (one that doesn’t charge me ADM) dealer is 50 miles away. Yikes.
  9. Blue Cruise Stopped working all the Sudden?

    @Jesse-Infotainment Thank you for all the information. I’ve been wracking my brain on why Hands-On BlueCruise works but Hands-Free stopped. I checked and sure enough, my maps show as expired (by international date format). Could you kindly check my VIN as I’m not seeing any updates come...




Top