Sponsored

Search results

  1. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    I too would appreciate an fdrs update check. Been a while since I’ve had any updates Thanks kevin.
  2. Sidecar : automotive assistant, obd2 widgets in carplay

    Figured I’d share an app I’ve been helping to beta test. Works with apple carplay to bring obd2 data to the Centre screen. I myself love knowing how much ethanol is in my fuel or my tire pressure without having to keep it up on my main speed cluster. Still in development, lead developer is...
  3. Let's see your tent setups ⛺️

    it's called tele strut, grabbed it from wesco with the company discount hahahaha, but yeah it's basically the same stuff. one size smaller than what's used for signs tho
  4. How many of your driver assist features do you use?

    i noticed the same thing, recently did a long trip to visit my parents with lane centreing and adaptive cruise on practically the whole time, a few years ago that wasn't possible. i would get faaar too many keep hands on the steering wheel messages. now i got maybe 5 over the whole 9 hour drive
  5. How to tie auxiliary lights into your high beam.

    Can you send a picture of how it's done? You might need to strip more insulation back off the wires. I stripped about a half inch off and jammed them into the back of the gray connector. Mine is a 21 xlt
  6. How to tie auxiliary lights into your high beam.

    Did you wire it up exactly like mine? It worked right away for me. I got the contact less reader but never ended up using it. I can get better pictures if needed
  7. New Front Bumper installed + RTR Skid Plate / Tremor Front Lip

    i don't normally care for steel wheels, but those look damn sharp, slick truck sir
  8. Adding Auto Wipers

    I can't remember now. But this manual lists absolutely everything. Worth the penny's...
  9. Adding Auto Wipers

    on my xlt 302a i had the dummy plug with wires, but need to run the data wires down from the mirror to the plug behind the dash below the centre console. maybe even further, higher trim trucks might have the harness pre populated, mine did not.
  10. Waze drag and move on screen disabled

    pretty sure its an apple limitation, works fine on my android phones, and not on my iphone
  11. Sirius Black (after hitting a moose on maiden drive)

    Got my matte screen protector in from theocdplug. If you’re on the fence about it, just order it. Waaaaaaay better, significantly enhances visibility and has no discernible effect on the touch function.
  12. Adding Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 with Forscan?

    If thats the distance indication in the spreadsheet i have it activated, but it isn’t the same. Knowing there speed is also extremely useful, moreso in a 63 ton truck. But still more useful than i ever thought it’d be. Had to scour the internet pretty hard to find a pic cause I’m not at work...
  13. Adding Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 with Forscan?

    I do wish the truck would tell me the speed of the person in front with how far ahead they are in seconds, the mack anthem big rig i drive does that. Handy af.
  14. Adding Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 with Forscan?

    It did that until i calibrated the ccm by driving around for a bit
  15. Adding Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 with Forscan?

    I’d like to give a huge shout out to all that took the time and energy to research this mod. After ordering the ccm module with bracket, ccm pigtail and the precrimped IPMA terminals I was able to get mine installed in half an afternoon and superfordmans awesome write up of FORScan changes had...
  16. How to tie auxiliary lights into your high beam.

    It does in fact work with the auto high beams. 4 bangers went on and off perfectly. With tail lights it was a little slow to go out, but so were just the regulars high beams
  17. How to tie auxiliary lights into your high beam.

    Heading out later tonight to test just that.
  18. How to tie auxiliary lights into your high beam.

    Adding a better picture of where to piggy back pff the can network
  19. How to tie auxiliary lights into your high beam.

    For a while now I’ve been struggling to get my aux lights to go on and off with my high beams, I finally got it working Now, this only applies to led headlamp equipped trucks. Halogens have a typical 12v high beam signal. On led trucks the request fpr highbeams is sent over the lin bus so you...




Top