Sponsored

Search results

  1. Dangerous B&O sound system issue

    I look forward to hearing what they say. Has anyone gone to the National Highway Safety Admin. to start a report about this?
  2. Dangerous B&O sound system issue

    The Ford Social Media Specialist that's in on these threads actually passed me into a Ford department that called me three other day. She had reached out to my local Ford dealers service manager and is coarse they can't do anything because the truck wasn't making the noise when I took it in...
  3. Dangerous B&O sound system issue

    My 2022 F150 King Ranch did the same thing. Here's my description of what happened that I posted here yesterday. I went to leave Church yesterday, got the start button and the loudest noise started to come from all the speakers. It was deafening! Volume did nothing, turning the audio system...
  4. Dangerous B&O sound system issue

    I forgot to mention that this is a 2022 F150 King Ranch with the B&O system and only 3700 miles.
  5. Dangerous B&O sound system issue

    I went to leave Church yesterday, got the start button and the loudest noise started to come from all the speakers. It was deafening! Volume did nothing, turning the audio system did nothing. Hit the start stop button did nothing, opened the door after shutting down finally made it stop. But...




Top