Sponsored

Search results

  1. Chip hold My22 & My23

    Well it's time to bid you all farewell after 8-1/2 months the eagle has finally! Window tint tomorrow, leveling kit, new rims, tires, bed cover and upgraded intercooler. Time to get to work! I will also be watching some videos on blue cruise and other options to learn all this new tech. Good...
  2. Show me your leveled trucks!

    My 22 Platinum PB has finally arrived (picking it up Friday) and leveling it the first mod I want to knock out to throw new rims and tires on it. Question I have Continuously Controlled Damping. Does anyone know if this effects the front suspension at all vs not having the scales or will the...
  3. Chip hold My22 & My23

    My truck was listed as shipped 12/6 and arrived in town on 12/16 waiting on it be transferred to dealer. They expect it in the next day or two. So I might just be getting a new truck as my Christmas present after 9 months of waiting!
  4. Chip hold My22 & My23

    Well I have officially been built and it says shipped but not marked. So when are others finding out what was deleted from their builds?
  5. Chip hold My22 & My23

    Been off the thread for a week doing my best to forget I even have this truck on order. Last week I was assigned Tarita and she was very great to work with. Lets see where I end up for a built date as still in Chip Hold purgatory. Its even more disheartening to think even after it finally shows...
  6. Chip hold My22 & My23

    How can you tell which modules are missing and what they are in the As-Built data?
  7. Chip hold My22 & My23

    Mine is a Platinum trim but also have the 360 Active 2.0 which I think may be holding me up.
  8. Chip hold My22 & My23

    Order placed April 3rd with blend date of Aug 15th and in production now for 71 days! Can now see how easy it would be to just give up and go buy another MFG at this point. My dealer has all but said will be lucky to have it by end of the year. What trucks are shipping?
  9. Chip hold My22 & My23

    Ordered my Platinum Power Boost 701A on April 8th. After tracking showing it still in production as of 8/16 was notified by dealer of chip hold two weeks ago. Spoke with my dealer last week and they informed me an order of chips arrived and the higher trim packages were taking priority. So...
  10. 2022 Power Boost Intercooler Upgrade

    Cant wait to here how the install goes and your results. Next up should be a cold air kit.
  11. 2022 Power Boost Intercooler Upgrade

    Thread hijacked and its still on point!
  12. 2022 Power Boost Intercooler Upgrade

    Why not is more the question. If you can add 20-50HP with little investment and or effort why wouldn't you? Just seems like low hanging fruit not to mention the benefit of the upgraded components.
  13. 2022 Power Boost Intercooler Upgrade

    I have not received the truck yet should ship in another week. From what I have read the 2022 PB comes from the factory like a tuned truck from a few years ago. If you do some searching on YouTube there are a few videos that they had on a Dyno to prove performance of the upgraded intercooler...
  14. 2022 Power Boost Intercooler Upgrade

    Increase HP by having a larger surface area that provides cooler temps.
  15. 2022 Power Boost Intercooler Upgrade

    2022 Now in production and have been doing research on minimalistic power upgrades the last few months. The intercooler swap seems like a no-brainier but there is not a ton of feedback on this. Looking for feedback/experience and preferred Intercooler MFG's i.e. CVF, Whipple, Titan or others...




Top