Sponsored

Search results

  1. Not-in-EAP-and-Waiting-for-BlueCruise-OTA-updates Anonymous

    dictation sorry. I was driving on I75 and the Florida turnpike for 509 Miles
  2. Not-in-EAP-and-Waiting-for-BlueCruise-OTA-updates Anonymous

    Yeah but I had my shoes on I 75 in Florida turnpike so I know there’s a covered up
  3. Not-in-EAP-and-Waiting-for-BlueCruise-OTA-updates Anonymous

    Watch this. https://www.loom.com/share/074eade5d1ee421dab0bed693fa86a52
  4. Not-in-EAP-and-Waiting-for-BlueCruise-OTA-updates Anonymous

    Watch this and tell me what you think... https://www.loom.com/share/29b97ef32e6446e6aa3541e9b6e281a7
  5. Not-in-EAP-and-Waiting-for-BlueCruise-OTA-updates Anonymous

    So this video must be old (at least that's what I've heard). I don't have an Intelligent cruise option. I have everything else selected however. I only have Adaptaptive. Let me go record a video. sit tight
  6. Experience with dealer/ OTA issues

    thank you for this information. My BlueCruise isn't working like the rest of the worlds and I countless trailer, brake, seatbelt warnings for a couple days after buying the truck. After leaving the truck there for a few hours to pull codes they say, "we have no idea why your truck was doing...
  7. Experience with dealer/ OTA issues

    @Jesse-Infotainment I was on the phone last night with the OTA team at Ford and they state I don't have any available updates but looking at some of your threads could that be false? Is there anyway you can look up my truck? I put the VIN in a previous thread and I've only owned this thing for...
  8. Not-in-EAP-and-Waiting-for-BlueCruise-OTA-updates Anonymous

    Can someone tell me what version I’m on. I bought the truck a couple weeks ago and don’t have blue cruise. This is a brand new 2022.
  9. Experience with dealer/ OTA issues

    Any have any thoughts here? BlueCruise? Forget about it. Seat belt warnings in back seat when no one or nothing is in the back seat. Yep. Many other little glitches on a daily basis. Owned the vehicle for 1 week. Told them today, "how long should I wait for Ford to even respond to the...




Top