Sponsored

Search results

  1. Iowa 2021 Lariat Takeoffs 20 inch chrome wheels with Pirelli Tires. Price Drop.

    These are off my son-in-laws truck. He went with black rhino wheels and K2 tires. I don't think it's that he didn't like the Pirelli's, more he wanted a more agressive tire for some off-road use. The Pirelli's are definitely not for that purpose.
  2. Iowa Sold: 2021 Lariat Takeoffs 20 inch chrome wheels with Pirelli Tires. Price Drop.

    $999 for set of four 20x8.5" Ford F-150 OEM Factory chrome finish wheels and Pirelli Scorpion ATR 275/60 20R tires. Includes TPMS sensors and Ford center caps. These wheels were removed from 2021 Lariat at about 9,000 miles. Wheels and tires are in excellent condition with no road rash. There...
  3. 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet

    Thanks, we tried it yesterday and nothing worked to enable the gauges. Fortunately I was able to add/delete some other stuff. DRL max bright, got rid of double horn honk, added Bambi mode, Global Windows up and down, bed and trailer cameras at speed and eliminated the do-doo-do chimes. Thanks...
  4. 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet

    Is this still the case? Any updates to enable gauges on the 21 XLTs? Thanks
  5. Who makes the best Bedliner for our Trucks!? Poll time

    I'd happily sell my Dual Liner for about half price ($195) if anyone is interested. Got it for my 2021, 5.5 ft, with the bed lights and power-on-board cutouts. I decided to go the Line-X route instead. Not an item that would be cheap to ship, but I'm in eastern Iowa if anyone wanted to meet for...
  6. Reverse braking assist inoperative

    All I can tell you is I gave them the TSB another member posted earlier in this thread and they performed it.
  7. Reverse braking assist inoperative

    So update, two days after the TSB service the system seems to have reset itself? No message when I put truck in reverse now. I'll keep an eye on it, but hopefully it's fixed.
  8. Reverse braking assist inoperative

    Truck goes back into dealership on Tuesday. The Service Manager says they found a more updated fix than the TSB. I hope so. Wish me luck.
  9. Reverse braking assist inoperative

    I had the TSB done yesterday and it didn't fix the issue. Going to share some info from this thread with the Service Manager today. Wish me luck.
  10. Line-X Premium Bedliner Install On My F-150

    Thanks, dealer did the TSB yesterday and it didn't fix it.
  11. Line-X Premium Bedliner Install On My F-150

    Hey UGA, where is that reverse brake assist not available thread at? I can't seem to locate it. Thanks
  12. Line-X Premium Bedliner Install On My F-150

    Easy install, but I didn't like the way my tonneau cover fit with it on. Bed mat is thick and good quality, but it took a couple months for it to flatten out.
  13. Line-X Premium Bedliner Install On My F-150

    I'll happily sell my Dual Liner for $225. Fits 21/22 5.5 ft bed with POB and bed lights.
  14. Reverse braking assist inoperative

    UGA did the dealer do the TSB recalibration described in this thread or something else? I'm going in today to talk to them about mine. Thanks
  15. Line-X Premium Bedliner Install On My F-150

    Hey UGA did your reverse braking system reset on it's own or did you have to take it to a Ford dealer? I just had the Linex Premium done today and everything is good but that. Thanks




Top