Sponsored

Search results

  1. 6/13 Build Week

    Out with the old, in with the new! Can’t wait to put it to work!
  2. 6/13 Build Week

    Well after spending the last five months reading forums, Ford chat, and checking trackers, My truck was delivered to the dealer today. I know I am a lucky SOB, but there does seem to be some positives of this process for some people. I somehow avoided re-schedules, chip holds, shipping...
  3. 6/13 Build Week

    Ford tracker still says “awaiting shipment” but the 3rd party one says “in transit” email says it’s due in this week. Dealer knows nothing. God this is excruciating!!
  4. 6/13 Build Week

    My blend was 6/18. Hoping for the same call next week. Did yours ever show up as “shipped” in the tracker? Mine still says awaiting shipment.
  5. 6/13 Build Week

    I "Removed" and re-loaded the new truck in the ford pass app and a bunch more stuff populated like "Wifi Hot Spot" and "Ford pass connect". The only thing I saw about the "754" Modules was from one person on this forum. Is that confirmed?
  6. 6/13 Build Week

    Dealer said my truck should show up next week. Crazy to think after how slow this process has been. I am in Buffalo, about 5 hours from Detroit but apparently shipping convoy. Hoping this is true!
  7. 6/13 Build Week

    Great info, thanks! I got 59 of them
  8. 6/13 Build Week

    Did your modules populate yet?
  9. 6/13 Build Week

    iPhone user as well, but I am able to view on it. On my PC, if I download and change the extension to .txt you can view them also (not that the HEX info is any use to me, just happy to see progress after all these months)!
  10. 6/13 Build Week

    Positive news for sure. But after reading the 6/6 build week groups experience, I won’t be satisfied until I actually get to drive the truck home, wake up the following morning and it’s still in my driveway!
  11. 6/13 Build Week

    Update: No tear tag or activate button, but modules just populated. Blend 6/18
  12. 06/20/22 Build Week

    I was worried about that but my max tow is scheduled for Saturday ?
  13. 6/13 Build Week

    I have been watching this forum for a while, its time to join in! Never hurts to have another data point. Good luck everyone on next weeks builds!




Top