Sponsored

Search results

  1. Question about FX4 Package... higher suspension height?

    Good info I appreciate it. Only problem I had with Fox two. Oh was that they were preset. Once you put them on you have to put the vehicle back down on the ground check height and determine if the coilover needs to be adjusted. If that’s the case you have to take the coilover off again.
  2. Done

    I had just traded a 2020 3500 high country diesel with every option available in Dec2021. The same day it dropped off the truck was the day I bought it .Way more truck than I needed for my application. I’ve got more options on the 2021 PowerBoost platinum and and have not had any equipment...
  3. Question about FX4 Package... higher suspension height?

    I seen you have 2.0 on your FX, however is it max tow. Is it level?
  4. 2021 F150 with Max Tow receiver height

    That’s all falls back to leveling kit issues.
  5. 2021 F150 with Max Tow receiver height

    So what’s the standard 3.5 FX tow package hieight from the receiver. Power boost max tow package is 22 inches what’s the difference with the same 20 inch wheels?
  6. Question about FX4 Package... higher suspension height?

    I read this thread however what’s the difference if you have Max tow. Mine has 3 inch high difference between front and rear
  7. Blue Cruz

    If you don’t mind not being exactly level the 2.0 Coilover is great. Eliminates the rolling the vehicle has on sharp turns. Again the max tow package is just a little bit higher in the rear.
  8. Blue Cruz

    I can tell you this much With PowerBoost, max tow package there is a 3 inch difference between the front and the rear of the truck. With the two point of Fox Cor over front and rear I only received about 7/8” lift in the front. That’s what just bouting them up. You have to take them back off...
  9. Blue Cruz

    I understand the above. Mine is on Bluecruz and the whole screen lights up in blue. Monitors your eyes to ensure you’re watching the road and switches back-and-forth to hands-free depending on the road. I might have to check it out a little more. My current issue is I bought the 2.0 fox front...
  10. Ethanol Free getting 30mpg

    My average on the powerboost with 373 gears is 20 mpg with 7000 current miles combined towing.Now that’s not a lot of towing however it’s about 6000 pounds towing couple times a month around 22mpg around town and on the highway. That’s with max tow package and 373 gear.
  11. Ethanol Free getting 30mpg

    Plus every time I get a chance I like to give the 5.0s and Raptors a shot at the title lol
  12. Ethanol Free getting 30mpg

    No my average with the 2021 power boost with combined towing and daily driving is 20 mph over 7000 miles. Around town and highway is 22.5 mpg. That is with max tow, 373 gears and 3.5 PowerBoost. To me I think that’s great!
  13. Blue Cruz

    My blue cruise also worked when I bought the truck. However it is not what Ford complete blue cruise should be capable of doing. Mine does not change lanes using the directional signal doesn’t speed up slow down break using blue Cruz. does the straight line hands-free.
  14. Blue Cruz

    Anyone heard about the blue cruise update for the F150 hands free. It was supposed to come out last year. Postponed to first quarter this year. Still haven’t heard anything. I did read one update from Ford about Ford‘s purchase in 2021 with the blue Cruz 2.0 would get six months free
  15. Ethanol Free getting 30mpg

    I also got 30 miles to a gallon on my PowerBoost just around town going slow. Regular gasoline 87 octane
  16. I I have a 2021 F150 FX max tow package powerboost. Put on fox 2.0 coil overs. Supposed to level the vehicle. Only received about 1 inch of height?

    Can’t tell you now shock compression. It’s already on the truck and the old ones off.
  17. I I have a 2021 F150 FX max tow package powerboost. Put on fox 2.0 coil overs. Supposed to level the vehicle. Only received about 1 inch of height?

    Loaded fox 2.0 coil overs. They have the springs adjusted and are supposed to be ready to go. I finally got the truck on the road and there are some issues. Feels like there’s limited role which is good however the truck hits harder. I have stage three and fox looking into the situation.
  18. I I have a 2021 F150 FX max tow package powerboost. Put on fox 2.0 coil overs. Supposed to level the vehicle. Only received about 1 inch of height?

    I think that guys with max tow are leveling there trucks referncing other ford site lol. I was just confused why it only came up an inch and not 2” when bolted directly in.
  19. I I have a 2021 F150 FX max tow package powerboost. Put on fox 2.0 coil overs. Supposed to level the vehicle. Only received about 1 inch of height?

    That’s probably why it’s not level. It has a 2 inch capability to level my vehicle. Preset to come up 1 inch out of the box. II was told the shock comes preset at best performance. The performance is great. Probably not going to extend it shock any further due to towing. Fox indicates my towing...
  20. I I have a 2021 F150 FX max tow package powerboost. Put on fox 2.0 coil overs. Supposed to level the vehicle. Only received about 1 inch of height?

    Any comments concerning the rear fox 2.0 being 3 inches shorter than the stock shock on the 2021? Fox told me they’re valving shaft etc. makes up for that difference.




Top