Sponsored

Search results

  1. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    I must have jumped the gun. I cleared the DTCs and rescanned, the issue is gone. Looks like I'm good. Now I just need to update IPC after I figure out why the truck won't recognize 3 different USBs, all formatted exFAT.
  2. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    I was successful in updating all my modules except the IPMA. It failed with the following error code: The DTC now shows initialization failure and when I try and PMI the module it fails right away. Can anyone help?
  3. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Could someone please check my VIN? Truck hasn't received an update in almost a year. VIN - 1FTFW1ED3MFA93822 Thanks!
  4. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    I haven’t had an OTA update since May of last year. Could someone check VIN 1FTFW1ED3MFA93822
  5. IT'S FIXED>>>>>>Pro Power Onboard keep turning off while driving with nothing plugged into outlets

    They said the repair is only covered under the base warranty which was up after 3 years.
  6. IT'S FIXED>>>>>>Pro Power Onboard keep turning off while driving with nothing plugged into outlets

    I have a 21 Powerboost and had my pro power panel replaced in early 2023 to fix the ground fault issue when it’s wet out. Well sure enough the problem has come back and dealer is now saying that another panel is not covered under warranty. Apparently there is a TSB out where they reprogram the...
  7. IT'S FIXED>>>>>>Pro Power Onboard keep turning off while driving with nothing plugged into outlets

    I have the same problem, does Ford have a fix yet? I have the latest software updates.
  8. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    So I got my truck back from the dealer after they did the software updates needed for BC. While they had the truck they replaced the IPMA. They tried to PMI the new IPMA and it failed so they left it. There was a DTC that cleared after driving so they handed it back over to me. Long story short...
  9. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    My dealer just finished all the software updates for BC and while doing so replaced the IPMA. They completed the alignment procedure but now have a DTC they can't get rid of (U2101). Does anyone know how to resolve this?
  10. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    The tech fixed the issue by disconnecting the battery under the back seat.
  11. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    We tried with a new battery, still no go. Perhaps we need to PMI the APIM?
  12. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    The update has been run at least 5 times and same problem every time. We make sure key fob is far away from vehicle and wait 20 min for complete shutdown before restarting.
  13. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    I took my truck into dealer for the BC activation and they made it past the IPMA update and are now stuck on an APIM update. When the truck asks to be restarted, we shut it off, wait 10 min for all lights to go out, turn it back on and the same screen comes up asking to restart vehicle. Previous...
  14. 12 inch screen flicker on 2021 Platinum

    My scree started going black after the dealer did an APIM update. When it happens while driving I can get the screen to come back if I shift to neutral or if I press one of the dash light dimming buttons.
  15. Recalibrating speedometer / sensors after lift and bigger tires

    My dealer is using forescan to program speedo for larger tires. Their Ford software they use for earlier models won’t work on the 21s.
  16. 2021 F150 Tremor Overhead switches

    I would love to know as well.
  17. Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

    Ugh Dearborn shut down for the next 2 weeks :(
  18. Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

    My window sticker showed up today! Shows a blend date of April 9th. My dealer and Ford Canada say my truck is in transit so I’m still confused, has it been built or hasn’t it?




Top