Sponsored

Search results

  1. Any ideas what this might be?

    So Ive noticed that every time I connect my boat trailer to the 7 pin, my truck cycles with what sounds like a relay in the engine bay every 20-30 seconds and makes this clunking sound. Truck is off and only unplugging the trailer will make it stop.
  2. Nav Warns on all railroad crossings.

    Hey guys, my new 2021 Plat will ding and alert everytime I come up to a railroad crossing. Any idea how to turn that off? Just curious.
  3. Production problems resulting in 7 month wait

    Your not alone. I ordered a 3.5 Plat with Max Tow and work surface. Ordered back in Sept. I also have a vin and a 2-1-2021 build date. Seems like all of us that ordered Max Tow now have the same build date or just somewhere to put us all. Just reading some of the other threads, alot of people...




Top