Sponsored

Search results

  1. Anyone remove rear blocks?

    I removed the rear blocks on my 2022 with CCD suspension. Didn’t cause any issues, also did not require recalibration from the dealership.
  2. Hit and run

    I I feel your pain. Similar thing happened to my last truck. Very frustrating
  3. 2022 F150s Ordered in March

    Still no vin for me as well
  4. 2022 F150s Ordered in March

    I talked to my dealer yesterday as well. They have no information at all about my truck ordered mar. 28. Playing the waiting game sucks lol
  5. Anyone else have Shelby F150 on order?

    thanks! I will post pics for sure when it arrives
  6. Anyone else have Shelby F150 on order?

    yup it’s 775 in the new ones. I’m pretty excited. Ordered 03/28/22 They said roughly 10-12 months which is purely a guess I’m sure. I ordered Atlas blue with white stripes and chrome wheels. I’ve never seen any Shelby trucks in person around where I live. Lol
  7. "Old to New"- What did you drive before purchasing

    currently driving my 2020 F150 Limited. Waiting on my 2022 F150 Shelby
  8. 2022 F150s Ordered in March

    Ordered mine March 28 haven’t received any updates yet but I’m not in a rush to get it anyway. 2022 F150 Shelby supersnake Atlas Blue White stripes Chrome wheels
  9. My new Atlas Blue power boost with Black Appearance package

    I haven’t heard any updates since I ordered it. I won’t be getting the BAP package on mine.
  10. My new Atlas Blue power boost with Black Appearance package

    Beautiful truck! Can’t wait for my atlas blue truck to show up. Ordered 03/28/22
  11. Anyone else have Shelby F150 on order?

    Hey, I’m new here. I have a 22 F150 Shelby Supersnake on order and was wondering if anyone else here has one on order?




Top