Guys my truck was sitting at the railyard about 20 mins from my dealer yesterday. FordPass was somehow activated for me and I was able to see the odometer was at 38km. My truck got to the dealer yesterday by trailer and the odometer then read 58km. My sales rep says he has no knowledge of anyone...
My truck had an ETA of May 29 - July 5. That got pushed to the week of June 13 - June 19. That of course again got pushed to the week of June 23 - June 29. And today my sales rep texted me it has been pushed to an estimated June 25 - July 5.
The worst part is the truck is sitting at the...
My order date was Nov 6, 2021 and I still haven't received my truck. It is at the railyard in the town about half an hour from me so I should receive it within the coming weeks hopefully. If I don't get it by July 6th it will have been 8 months (242 days).
Once the truck is in your vicinity after train arrival, how long does it take on average to get to the dealership? My truck has been at a railyard in a town 20 mins away from me after coming from Dearborn and it's been about 5 days. Wish I could just go pick it up myself!
My window sticker is about $1,500-$2,000 higher than when I first put in the order. Back then (Nov 2021) I was told the interest rate on my Lariat PowerBoost would be 2.99%. I just spoke with the dealer last week as my truck is expected to arrive this week and he said rate is now 1.99%, however...
Were any of you on Ramp 59? That's where my truck is currently sitting. I've read a lot of posts talking about how a lot of the trucks go there to just sit and wait :(
Are you able to "activate" your truck on the Ford pass app? My truck has been built as of April 18th and last night I got emails that I could do things in the app. When I go in now I'm able to start, lock/unlock my truck as well as see the fuel range and odometer along with its location and...
Guys I just got notifications on the Ford app that I can track my vehicle live in the app and it currently says Detroit, MI ... a bunch of info showed up including the odometer and how much range left till an empty tank. It's sitting in some big lot which looks to be near a railyard... can I...
Don't worry, I'm still here with you. Truck has been built and sitting there since April 18th without any holds. And yes, I used to look forward to updates in this thread but almost everyone has moved on haha!!
Hey guys what does it mean when the sticker date at the bottom changes? My truck has been built since April 18th but the sticker date changed to May 4 yesterday