Sponsored

Search results

  1. Show me your leveled trucks!

    Mind the dirty truck. It’s been pretty gross around here lol. Not too much poke, just enough for me.
  2. Show me your leveled trucks!

    Thank you. I think I got more than 2” in the front. I bought them as open box off of americantrucks.com so it’s possible they may have been adjusted. I went with 295/70/18 Toyo Open Country AT3s. No rubbing, and they actually have about an inch or so of breathing room.
  3. Show me your leveled trucks!

    Yes Foxs on both front and back. I don’t think they were set at stock out of the box, so I ended up with about 1/8” rake left. And yes, Method 305 with 18 offset. They have some with 0, but I wanted to stay close to edge of the truck.
  4. Show me your leveled trucks!

    2022 XLT 5.0 Fox 2.0s 295/70/18
  5. (Updated 8/5/22) My Review for the 2021+ FOX 2.0 COILOVER KIT! (Brand new kit made for 2021+ F-150)

    Oh that is interesting. I didn’t have them adjusted… but I’m not mad about the look. Any difference in ride quality?
  6. (Updated 8/5/22) My Review for the 2021+ FOX 2.0 COILOVER KIT! (Brand new kit made for 2021+ F-150)

    I’m running at 39-3/4” in the front and 39-7/8” in the back with the 5.0
  7. (Updated 8/5/22) My Review for the 2021+ FOX 2.0 COILOVER KIT! (Brand new kit made for 2021+ F-150)

    Thanks all for the inspiration. I installed the Roush Fox 2.0s on my 2022 F150 last week. I did have a clunking sound.. which turned out to be a broken axle. So one new axle later I’m loving it. I do have a question for y’all. When I shift into 4WD, it seems louder than I remembered it being...
  8. Unscheduled (No Assigned VIN) Club

    Leaving the club. Gave up on waiting and found a similar truck on a nearby lot! Good luck to everybody!
  9. Unscheduled (No Assigned VIN) Club

    Ordered on 3/25/22 and confirmed on 3/28/22. The wait begins. XLT w/ 302A, 5.0 V8, Trailer Tech, CoPilot Assist, FX4




Top