Sponsored

Search results

  1. Wiper Recall is back.

    Received the wiper recall notice on my 2022 F150 Platinum. Called my dealership to make appointment for repair and was told Ford recommended not fixing it until it stops working. Also got the notice about the light flickering recall and was told the same thing they won't fix until it does it.
  2. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Can you please check my truck for OTA updates. I last recieved a update of 3.5.2 back in September of 2022. My VN is 1FTFW1ED4NFB56296. Thank you.
  3. Find my payload number based on VIN?

    https://fordfleetlive.com/#/VinCalculatorDemo
  4. Find my payload number based on VIN?

    https://fordfleetlive.com/#/VinCalculatorDemo
  5. Car Wash

    I have a 2022 F150 Platinum Power Boost with 1200 miles. I am debating about going through my first carwash. This is the first hybrid I have owned and I have read on other posts about issues going through carwashes with hybrids causing reduced power and other malfunctions. I am going on...
  6. Powerboost CEL P237C/Exhaust Heat Exchanger Leak Megathread

    I have 2022 F150 Platinum Power boost. Blend date was 5/26 built 5/31 Dearborn MI. Picked up truck on June 24th. I have been checking coolant level every day since I picked it up. The level had always been between max and minuminul. The level has started slowly creeping to the minumal...
  7. Headlights stay on after truck shutoff and locked

    I have a 2022 Platinum power boost that I took delevery on June 24 2022. Same thing happened to me last week. Went grocery shopping and when I came out it looked like my head lights were on. Sure enough they were opened the door and had message head lights on with the dinging chime. Head...
  8. Waxoyl Undercoating

    Thinking about having Waxoyl undercoating done on my 22 F150 Platinum Power Boost thoughts suggestions?
  9. My new 2022 F150 Platinum Power Boost and the story behind it.

    My mother had a 2015 chevy colorado with 5300 miles(yes that's correct) stored inside garage in excellent condition started once a month. She is not able to drive anymore. I took that vehicle to my local Chevy dealer to see if they wanted to buy it. They offered me $10,000 less than kelly blue...
  10. FordPass Rewards Points

    That's what I got for my new Platinum.
  11. FordPass Rewards Points

    It took 1 week for mine to show.
  12. Powerboost CEL P237C/Exhaust Heat Exchanger Leak Megathread

    My 2022 powerboost Platinum has 500 miles on it. The big coolant tank shows coolant on the minuim line when cold and the small tank shows full when cold. After running the truck both tanks show coolant level on the max lines. Is this right I have always checked coolant level when engine is...
  13. What are you driving while you wait?

    I had a unique suitation. My mother had a 2015 chevy colorado with 5300 miles(yes that's correct) stored inside garage in excellent condition started once a month. She is not able to drive anymore. I took that vehicle to my local Chevy dealer to see if they wanted to buy it. They offered me...
  14. How many miles on your truck when delivered?

    40 miles seems a lot of miles. I have bought many new vehicles over the years that's the most miles I have ever had for a new vehicle deleveried from the factory to dealership.
  15. Dealership Experince

    Unfortanely that was the only day I could get a ride to the dealership had already sold my previous truck the day before. I try to keep my trucks very clean and I don't mind shinning them up and do a thurough cleaning. What really frosts my ass is the empty fuel tank there's no need for that.
  16. Dealership Experince

    My sales person really didnt know a lot about the workings of the truck fortantley I did a lot of research and studying on how to use the systems and the ford pass. Blue cruse is another story I am still studying on that one. The dealership is a small town operation in business for over 100...
  17. Dealership Experince

    My 2022 F150 Platinum BAP arrived at the dealership on June 24th. Stopped by the dealership to look at the truck and they were servicing the vehicle. Made arrangments to pick up the truck on June 28th. When I got to the dealership all the stickers were still on the windows along with the seat...
  18. Thoughts on Ford's scheduling

    My truck arrived at the dealership on June 23rd so basically a little over 4 months since ordering. Completley shocked that I recieved my truck so quick especially reading the horror stories on here about people waiting over a year for there new truck. Possible reasons why?? Maybe it has to...
  19. 2022 F-150 Product Offering Changes

    I finally have a update. My truck arrived at the dealership today I stopped over before going to work. I have the platinum seats and the multi-contour massaging seats not mentioned on my window sticker but I do have them. It looks like the build week of May 23rd recieved what was left of the...




Top