Hey everyone! I just wanted to share a few photos of my new truck. It’s a Lariat 502 high with the 22’s. Especially since these 22’s seem to be so rare
This is my 4th F-150, and my 2nd Powerboost.
I special ordered it 7/29, built in Dearborn 9/19, and delivered to the dealer 10/19.
I finally got around to taking more photos. They are definitely growing on me; I think I just had a case of buyer's remorse. However if someone were to offer $3k for the set up, I'd probably take it.
UPDATE!
I filled up today at 762 miles on the tank - so close to 800! It took a little over 31 gallons.
I probably would have made it to 800, but had pretty high winds on a 140 mile trip.
I had one - ordered my current truck a month after I got it.
I had one - I ordered my current truck a month after I got my PB. Couldn't get advertised MPG's despite significant efforts. Albeit, I only owned it during mostly winter months, and MPG seemed to improve in the spring before I got my...
How many miles have you squeezed out of your 36 gallon extended range tank?
My best yet is 691 - I filled up when the gas light came on and had 49 miles until empty on the trip computer.
I'm getting surprisingly great MPG on my current tank of gas. Driving in ECO mode 100% of the time, and...
So I ended up selling the wheels, and found a set of 2015+ Platinum wheels. They’re a little rough around the edges but I got an excellent deal and I am going to have them refinished in a high gloss graphite gray.
Pictured is one wheel set next to the truck, not installed.
Good Great news from Indiana today - My truck arrived this morning. They're gonna slap some tint on it for me tomorrow, and I will pick it up Monday. Stay tuned for pics!
Oxford White XLT Sport Crew 302a, 3.5 EB, twin panel, extended range, trailer tow, B&O, WW liners, Power rear window, and...