Sponsored

Search results

  1. Get prepared for BlueCruise 1.3

    Seems like the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing at Ford software dev HQ
  2. OTA Ford Power-Up 3.5.3 and upcoming Alexa Built-in roll-out

    Are you saying the "full screen CarPlay/AA" update won't contain any bug fixes? Taking it to the dealer for a few days (after waiting at least a month for the appointment) just to have them tell me they see nothing wrong, is the last thing I'd do. I've already had two major issues this year. -...
  3. OTA Ford Power-Up 3.5.3 and upcoming Alexa Built-in roll-out

    "this is normal" No, this is infuriating. OTA updates are one of the reasons why I paid through the nose on this truck. There are tons of bugs I'd like fixed. Tesla sends them out every couple of weeks!
  4. OTA Ford Power-Up 3.5.3 and upcoming Alexa Built-in roll-out

    This has been out for 2 months and I haven't received it yet. WTF Ford??? Can someone pls check 1FTFW1EDXNFA50807?
  5. Powerboost CEL P237C/Exhaust Heat Exchanger Leak Megathread

    So this is my first truck and first new Ford (had an old explorer about 20 years ago) and this coolant leak / backordered part debacle happened to me as well. I dropped the truck off at the dealer on 2/23 and got it back on Thursday, so just over 3 weeks to resolve. I was very displeased having...




Top