Sponsored

Search results

  1. What is PowerBoost Alternator Output

    270 amp. its on the sticker on the back of the alt. I have a pic on my phone can upload if you want. Some of you guys don't know what the heck you are talking about. However, yes the system is controlled by a 300+v battery with inverters but the 12v alt still charges and does so at 270amps.
  2. Anyone added aftermarket subwoofer to standard B&O system?

    This part of forscan allows you to change the output from the b&o dsp. You can make the sub output a signal out instea of a speaker out. The difference is the voltage remains constant and doesnt roll off when distortion is detected.
  3. Hard shift problems *solution*

    Here is the table and the reset function
  4. Hard shift problems *solution*

    If you have been a victim of your truck shifting hard or lurching in any gears it is probably due to the truck being “hot rodded” or accelerating hard right off the transportation truck. Not uncommon for a dealer to test out the “first of its kind” when it comes to power and performance. My...
  5. Can you get a secondary battery for the engine?

    Good info. I will get into forscan and study it to see what I can learn. So I stand corrected on my original “assumption”. ? sorry y’all.
  6. F-150 PowerBoost's Unique Reverse / Backup Alert Sound

    I have had it unplugged for about a week now. Only thing is it tells you on startup that the pedestrian sounder needs serviced. No engine codes.
  7. Anyone added aftermarket subwoofer to standard B&O system?

    it seems as though the b&o processor detects distortion and will cut signal to whatever channel is experiencing clipping. I disconnected the factory subwoofer and the signal remained a little more stable. it still detects clipping through the after market sub and will cut signal as needed...
  8. Anyone added aftermarket subwoofer to standard B&O system?

    Hey guys. Sorry for the lapse in post. I have added a 6 channel loc to the unleashed system. I have already added subs and amp. I will be adding front door speakers and amp soon.. The reason I am only changing front doors is because the 6x9’s in the front doors are currently on a crossover and...
  9. Can you get a secondary battery for the engine?

    Unfortunately not. The electric motor in the transmission operates on 48v I believe. I am looking into adding capacity to that system however I haven’t figured out the chemistry of lithium or the cpu algorithm for it yet.
  10. Can you get a secondary battery for the engine?

    I installed a 40ah Lpf behind the seat. Removed the jack and auxiliary battery under rear passenger seat. The pos and neg leads just connected to the new battery. 5100 seeies fits nice. I have a powerboost with 7.2k. Deleted bms and I charge at 14.6v all the time.
  11. Alternator / converter photo -- 14v 270amp unit on the 2021 platinum with 7.2k pro power onboard

    Dont ask how I got the pic. Just know it wasnt easy ? 14v 270amp unit on the 2021 platinum with 7.2k onboard and loaded features.
  12. Forscan ipc module

    Was able to get into the ipc module the other night and it had about 100 options to toggle and switch. I changed a few options nothing major. Wrote the file and everything was fine. Woke up the next morning and a few different codes were lighting up the dash. Went back into ipc module and all...
  13. Recalibrating speedometer / sensors after lift and bigger tires

    All the dealers will tell you that right now. They don’t have the software yet.
  14. Anyone added aftermarket subwoofer to standard B&O system?

    I’ve added a 6 channel LOC from the stock amp. I’ll post the wiring diagrams I found later.




Top