Sponsored

Search results

  1. How difficult is it to replace front shocks

    This. Replacing the actual shock was easy by dropping the LCA, but I had a hell of a time getting the alignment to something driveable afterwards.
  2. Anyone notice 2026 Horsepower lowered on F150?

    I'd bet on a GPF, it's been rumored for a while.
  3. Tire Shine - Wipe On & Fling Resistant

    10 replies, 8 different recommendations :ROFLMAO:
  4. Tire Shine - Wipe On & Fling Resistant

    Haven't used it on the truck, but I picked this up a few years back for our other cars - Optimum Opti-Bond Tire Gel (https://a.co/d/7vfmxUT) If I remember right, I was looking for a more matte look and this is where my research got me.
  5. Curt Hitch - Movement and Clanging During Start/Stop

    The hitch is fine with the play. But to get rid of the sound you can use something like this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V57Z6NP I've been using them for a few years with my B&W. You can stack them and trim down the width to get exactly what you need. I left mine a little snug so the pin...
  6. 2025 leveling kit ford tremor with blue cruise

    Leveling makes no difference, I've seen BC still work fine with 4"+ lifts. You'll almost certainly have to run a Lane Keep Calibration via FORScan if your installer does not do it. I kept a mild 2" rake with my coilovers, and even then the Lane Keep was a bit goofy before running the calibration.
  7. What 3d printers do yall have

    I just went down this rabbit hole and found the Bambu P1S to be a solid recommendation, but not necessarily cheap. Basically plug and play, with options for more advanced configuration to grow into. I went overkill and got an X1C with an AMS2. Still only using PLA+, but haven't had a print...
  8. 2025 Tremor Skid Plate Question - New Owner

    This is the general recommendation for Tremors; I'll be doing the same next year. I'd just trim the bash plate if it gets in the way.
  9. Warranty Question Regarding Sunroof Leak

    That's bullshit. 'Wear Items' is a defined term in the contract: They might be trying to exclude the repair under this: I would talk to the actual warranty folks to get the opinion first hand.
  10. 2025 Tremor Skid Plate Question - New Owner

    Someone yanked your sh*t. Go talk to your seller if they're reputable.
  11. My Ford Performance Procal tune review on 2023 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost

    The throttle response is great and how it should have come stock, my initial reaction was full-time Sport mode, without the hanging gears. The shifting logic greatly improved for me, feels much more natural and predictable. My mileage is definitely improved if I can stay off the throttle; I...
  12. Can Active Park Assist 2.0 be installed when parts are available?

    No problem and I could very well be wrong; I went off the Marking Diagram in the data sheet: Best of luck.
  13. Can Active Park Assist 2.0 be installed when parts are available?

    https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/can-active-park-assist-2-0-be-installed-when-parts-are-available.13767/page-9#post-313019 https://www.onsemi.com/products/interfaces/wired-transceivers-modems/ncv7424 https://www.onsemi.com/download/data-sheet/pdf/ncv7424-d.pdf
  14. Are Splash Guards Worth It

    I have the RokBlokz, but took them off a year or so ago. Nice thing is once the mounts are in place, its just a few screws and they come off easily.
  15. Ford offered Dash cam

    Looks like I used 2 for accessory and 4 for constant power.
  16. It's all mine (payoff!)

    Congrats, even as a cash buyer I was bitter that they excluded the super exclusive :sarcasm: Tremor from the 0% offers. With interest, would have pulled the actual cost of my loaded 402A into the upper 50s.
  17. Ford offered Dash cam

    I've got Viofo A129 (4.5 years) and A139 (2 years) Pro Duos that have been solid, all hardwired. Conveniently had an incident in the one car without a cam the other day, so I'm looking to pick up an A229 or A329 Pro. Do you still need this info? I can look at what fuses I tapped this evening.
  18. Peragon Tectonic

    *secure bed cover. This is in the ballpark of competitors (i.e., Diamondback).
  19. Peragon Tectonic

    I'll check them out in more detail. I may have jumped the gun on my question as they don't look to be shipping until May of this year anyway. They just seem to be doing a good amount of pre-release promotion.
  20. Peragon Tectonic

    Peragon Tectonic - https://www.peragon.com/shop/folding/Ford/F-150/2022 Cost not being a concern, any real world feedback from our members? Functionality looks great; I'm primarily interested in any security vulnerabilities as compared to a Diamondback, for example. All things being equal...




Top