Hi Everyone,
We just got our first trailer and WDH setup. It was a learning experience to setup, but I think I got it. I did find some differences between what Ford recommends in the towing guide and what the hitch manufacturer recommends... I think ultimately the axle loads tell the real story...
Hi Everyone,
I think have a problem.... with my August 2021 KC built XLT...Do you agree? If so, what might you recommend I tell the dealer that can get this fixed properly (the 2nd time)?
my complain straight from my dealer visit today:
"Customer reports sync update issue: reports he believes...
Hi Everyone,
I have a 21 XLT with 302A package. I don't have the 360 camera package, but was wondering if there is a kit that exists to allow me to add a trailer camera onto it. Any advice is appreciated.
2021 F-150 2.7L 302A - Aug 6 2021 Built KC blend date
13,180km (8,189 miles)
I had a no-start/crank/power-on in February. After closing the door, dash and infotainment splash screens came up then went black. Odometer did read but distance to empty showed dashes. Depressing the brake pedal...