Sponsored

Search results

  1. Rear Door cubby hole replacement

    Hey Everyone, Well, after more than a year, one of my children has finally sullied the pristine interior of my truck. We were at summer camp about 3 weeks ago and my daughter left a glow stick in the cubby of the rear door. It had ruptured and exploded after being exposed to the extreme heat...
  2. Sync 4 Station Presets - Odd Navigation using steering wheel

    I have three pages of FM mixed with Sirius XM presets (the FM are only on page one though). For some reason, when I use the steering wheel to move right across the presets, it does not traverse the pages correctly. Reaching the end of page 1 dumps me right to the beginning of that page....and...
  3. Warranty repair - poor Ford Customer Care experience

    I have a 2021 F-150 with the 5.0 that I purchased in May 2021 with 91 miles on the odometer. At 700 miles I noticed I was down a quart. I happened to check it when I got an "Oil Level Low-Add" message on the dash, but topped it off. Kind of odd, but I had read that these engines have break in...




Top