Sponsored

Search results

  1. Help me diagnose a cluck after a lift kit!

    I have a 2021 XLT 4x4 with 20k miles on it. I just installed a 3" rough country vertex lift and have been experiencing the dreaded intermittent clunk (for the last 1000 or so miles). The clunck occurs when accelerating from a stop and seems to be more prevalent when the truck is cold. I can't...
  2. High clearance rear bumper?

    Hey all, I've smashed my rocker panel above the exhaust bed enough (twice now) that the plastic rock guard no longer attaches. I think it might be a good idea to just make a body line cut there and replace the rear bumper with a high-clearance rear bumper. I come from the Toyota world, where...
  3. California Thule Wingbar Evo and AirScreen - $500 OBO

    I was only running one bar and the fairing on my 2021 F150 Super Crew (though it would work on all 2021+ F150s), but decided that I don't need it. It's about 3 weeks old, and one was never mounted. Everything comes as a kit with two cross bars, mounting hardware and fairing. $700+ retail, yours...
  4. 2020 vs 2021 Running board / side step mounting

    Hey all, I have an assumption that the 2021 bolt pattern/mounting location for running boards/side steps is a carryover and the same as the previous generation. Has anyone tried mounting older steps to their 2021? I'm thinking of ordering some Ford Performance rock slider (style) steps, but...
  5. California Sold

    sold




Top