Sponsored

Search results

  1. [Resolved] Leather wrinkle on new truck - would you ask for repair?

    Hey all, I’ll preface that I know this is a very minor issue, but I’m trying to set my own expectations as to whether it’s worth bringing this up during my next service visit. Due to what appears to be misalignment in the leather stitching, there is a large wrinkle in my drivers seat. The truck...
  2. Massachusetts Sold: WTB New H-Style Tiedown Plates

    Looking to buy a set of 4x new H-style tiedown (formerly BoxLink) plates that come with the 2025+ trucks. See photo below for reference.
  3. Anyone have the part # for the new H-style boxlink plates?

    Hey all, new F150 owner here. I'm looking to install some boxlink plates since my truck didn't come with them (no bed utility package). I'm seeing that recent F-150s are coming with a new H-style plate instead of the regular style that can accept the cleats. I think I'd actually prefer the...




Top