Sponsored

Search results

  1. ForScan - Changing '21 Halogen DRL to amber turns or parking lights

    Hi everyone - looking for anyones input here - I'm trying to change the DRL configuration on my truck (2021 STX Halogen Headlights) -- I to change the curretn DRL setup from the low beams to running the amber parking lights (or turn lights) as my DRL. Is there any way to do this? I have tried...
  2. 2021 --> 2023 STX Headlight Swap

    Hi There - Looking to see if anyone has done this swap or has any knowledge if this was a plug and play fitment. I'm looking to swap my 2021 STX headlights (full chrome halogen housing) with the 2023 STX housing (black painted trim but still halogen) Seeing as the design and the fact that...
  3. 2021 3.5 STX Left Me Stranded - Died on highway and won't start!

    Just wanting to get anyone opinions or expertise while the truck is sitting in the dealer service lot over the weekend Bought this truck 2 months ago - 2021 STX 3.5 w/75k on the ODO - it is also a gold certified truck so I have 1y/12m bumper to bumper and 25k left on the powertrain warrernty...
  4. 2021 STX and FordPass Connect - App Says No Connectivity

    Hey everyone - having a frustrating issue here. I recently picked up a 2021 STX in June. Loving the truck so far but wanted to start using the FordPass app to remote start for hot days and also just use all the features. From everything I've read my truck definitely has the connectivity (it...




Top