Sponsored

Search results

  1. Cylinder deactivation code P3426

    Got in my truck this morning after it was idling for a few minutes and it threw code P3426 which is cylinder 4 deactivation/ intake valve control circuit performance… can someone help my out with this. Does that mean the code is only thrown when it goes into cylinder deactivation (CD)? And I...
  2. 1500 RPM high idle at start and then is fine

    Has anyone with a 5.0 had an issue with a higher than normal high idle at start? Mine goes up to 1500 rpm then drops. It seems higher than normal. I just replaced the vct exhaust solenoid for a different reason. Anyone else have a similar issue or idea?
  3. Replacing oil pan in 2021 5.0 4x4 due to dealership stripping threads out

    For anyone wondering bc i couldn’t find any info on the 14 gens, this is what I’ve learned the last two days changing the oil pan out. To change out the oil pan u have to completely take out your diff (not just lower it, and u gotta pull ur cv axles to get the diff out). And you also have to...




Top