Sponsored

Search results

  1. FordPass Issue (Bad TCU?)

    I have been posting in the Power Boost section and thought it might be better to repost it here for more visibility. So these are my posts and some responses in chronological order. Replies are in italics. From Sept. 24 My Ford Pass App stopped working on the 9th. I called the Ford Pass help...
  2. 1 Year 2024 STX Review

    I have owned my 24 STX Off Road 4x4 BAP with the 5.0 for just over a year and 20K and thought I would give a review of my take on it. To give a little perspective, I upgraded from a 2WD 08 XLT with the 4.6. It was still going strong when I traded it in on the 24 at 230K miles. Overall it was...
  3. Vanity mirror cover?

    Has anyone come up with a cover for the vanity mirror on an STX? Something that at least snaps on. It sure is annoying to have the glare from the sun when it is down.
  4. P02EE Injector Code

    On Nov. 22nd I noticed that my coolant temp and oil temp was running up to 206 with normal driving. A week later Nov. 29 my check engine light came on. I read the code as P02EE which is "Cylinder 1 Injector Circuit Range/Performance" I cleared it and for the next 2 days @30 miles of driving it...
  5. P02EE Code

    On Nov. 22nd I noticed that my coolant temp and oil temp was running up to 206 with normal driving. A week later Nov. 29 my check engine light came on. I read the code as P02EE which is "Cylinder 1 Injector Circuit Range/Performance" I cleared it and for the next 2 days @30 miles of driving...




Top