Sponsored

Search results

  1. '21 10r80 underfilled from factory?

    Came around to drain & refill fluid and filter change. I started by draining, measuring total, then refilling the same. I brought the vehicle to 208F and checked the stick. barely a spec on the dip stick. I added 3/4 of a quart, let the vehicle run for 10 more min and was finally between 5...
  2. Ebay Aluminum Roller cover, thoughts?

    I think I already know the answer for this, but figured i'd see if anyone has experience with this item F150 ROLLER BED COVER My other options are the Worksport Tonneau Tri Fold.
  3. F-150 XLT Basic Build + I have questions

    Hello All, I just purchased this truck couple days ago, here are my changes so far. Any tips or recommendations on what else is a good improvement or modification, i'm all ears. Details: Truck Purchased Oct 21 2024 - Bone stock Space White '21 2.7EB XLT FX4 Suspension: 6112 at 2.5" Front...
  4. 285/70/18 C 6 Ply vs 295/70/18 E 10 Ply

    I bought some Method wheels and Falken AT4w 285/70/18 C Rated tires. They come in this Thursday. I'm having 2nd thoughts on the tires. I mainly purchased these because C 6 ply tires will give me a smooth ride since majority of my driving is highway. Not a fan of the treadwear on such a soft...
  5. 6112's Level Kit on '21 2.7 FX

    Hey Friends, I'm getting my 6112s installed this Thursday. Is anyone here running them at the 2.5" setting? If so, are you using aftermarket UCAs? My usage is about 95% city/highway and 5% on mild fire roads, maybe once every other month. The off-road use is light—nothing intense or prolonged...
  6. LED BLIS Tailights on Halogen BLIS

    I'm not a fan of the Morimoto XB appearance. I'd like to put the BLIS LED tail lights from higher trims, but purchasing the aftermarket version. My truck is '21 with BLIS Halogen...




Top