Sponsored

Search results

  1. 3.5 turbo let run ?

    Hi folks , heard something today and just wanted to ask on here about it. My 2022 3.5 Ecoboost , should I let the engine run for a couple minutes after I park before shutting off because of the turbos? I normally give it a descent enough warm up from cold before driving anywhere and that’s about...
  2. Mirror calibration?

    On my 2022 F150 xlt I clipped the passenger side mirror backing up into a fence post and found an after market online that I ordered , I’m going to replace it myself once I find a YouTube but was wondering as the body shop said it would need to be calibrated, is this accurate? Thanks
  3. Pulling a large trailer

    Hi I have to pickup a large flatbed trailer for my son , 3700 lbs , I’ll be pulling on a busy hiway 4 hours , it has electric brakes . I have a 2022 Ford F150 with the tow package . Any advice for pulling it would be appreciated, no experience pulling other than a popup camper . Thanks
  4. Weight distribution hitch

    Hi folks I have a 2022 f-150 with 3.5 and I believe full tow package , I’m looking for used weight distribution hitch but not sure exactly what I should be looking for , can I get some help please . I want to be good for whatever the truck is able to pull. I came across this one with a descent...
  5. Towing pop up camper compared to travel trailer

    I have a 2022 f-150 with 3.5 and tow package . I realize unless someone has switched from pop up camper to travel trailer I won’t get many responses. I have a Palomino Pony and it says 1393 lbs dry weight and hitch weight of 133lbs, I realize it’s nothing for the truck to pull but we are...
  6. 7 pin connection

    Hi I have a 2022 Ford F150 I purchased last fall , I went and picked up a Fleetwood pop up trailer , it had a 5 pin connection and the trailer was recognized and the electric brakes worked ( not setup but worked with the truck brake slide ) , I sold that trailer and bought a 2010 Palomino Pony...




Top