Sponsored

Search results

  1. Sick Diesel Light Bar

    I’m looking to install one of their light bars on my Lariat. I would like to see one mounted if anybody has one. Also, wiring? Who did what. Did you add the dimmer? Thanks in advance!
  2. Mud Flap- Weather Tech vs Ford

    Which one is better? The Fords seem to stick out more than the weather techs. Other than that, what one is better? I want a set because my running boards are filthy from the tires and I can only imagine what the winter will bring. Thanks in advance.
  3. Husky Liner Gearbox

    Has anybody put in the Husky Liner Gearbox with the aux battery and have it work? I can’t find a mention of it working or not? I’m not a fan of not having under seat storage.
  4. Zone Lighting at Speed

    I was wondering if there is a way to activate the mirror lights while driving? I understand there is a pin mod but didn’t know if there was more to do using programming.
  5. Regenerative Braking

    How much energy does it actually give back to the car? Can someone equate it to miles? Can the amount of braking be turned up or down besides changing the drive modes? Thanks in advance!
  6. Fuel Question

    Recently got a new 23 power boost with the 7.2 option. I’m coming from a diesel where I used addictive and changed filters regularly. Question is, do I need premium on this? I’m guessing there aren’t any additives needed at the moment as well? Thanks for the help!




Top