Sponsored

Search results

  1. OEM Front Suspension - different on Crew cab / Ext. Cab / RCSB?

    Hey all, just trying to find a quick answer to this. My truck came with a Rough Country front level that I'm not a fan of. I put on Fox 2.0 rears that helped, but still not a fan of the level. A local shop has a set of OEM front coils (springs + shocks) from a '23 they lifted at 2k miles...
  2. Driver’s door lock and seat memory buttons not working

    Hey all, hoping someone might have an idea. Like an idiot, I smacked my driver’s mirror into a cement pillar in a garage. I replaced the damaged part (turn signal light on the mirror) and re-installed my mirror. The window switches, power fold, blind spot, and mirror adjustment all works...
  3. '23 Lariat Driver's Seat Clicking Over Bumps

    Hi all, I've been having a problem with my truck for a year now - it's driving me crazy. When I go over large bumps or continued road imperfections, it sounds/feels like my seat is moving up and down slightly. This is accompanied by a "click" noise. I can reproduce it by pushing on the seat...
  4. '23 Driver's Seat Clicking Over Bumps

    Reposted elsewhere Thanks!
  5. Any experience with re-painting Carbonized Grey

    Hey all, bought my truck last summer. Previous owner had some accessories installed, including window visors attached to the door above the window. When I removed them, I discovered that there was a gouge underneath the driver's side visor. I don't love the vent look otherwise I'd have just put...
  6. Incessant Clunking from Rear Suspension

    I'm dealing with an intermittent clunk that's driving me crazy. It sounds like a hollow thunk, think old box truck noise. I think it's coming from the left side, as I don't notice it when I hit potholes/manhole covers on the right. Had it at one dealer, they claim to hear nothing. Next local...
  7. Bolt Size for '23 Lariat Front Seats

    Hey all, trying to perform the TSB fix that Ford had up through '22 for lateral movement in the driver's seat pan. Over bumps and around turns, it moves about a quarter inch to either side and clanks into the outer bracket making a "click" sound. Does anyone know what size bolt is on the front...
  8. Driveshaft Type - '23 SCrew

    Hey all, having the classic slip bump issue from my driveshaft. I don't have the truck in front of me to check (and I have a bad back at that), so can anyone tell me if a '23 SuperCrew with the 5.5ft bed would have the single or dual piece driveshaft? I have a buddy who'll kindly lube up the...
  9. Lariat to Platinum Grille Swap

    Has anyone made this swap? I tried it the other night, but it seems like there’s a notch on my Lariat grille for tabs at the edge of the active aero unit that doesn’t exist on the Platinum. Confirmed the OEM part numbers, but I can’t figure out how it goes together otherwise, the active aero...
  10. Parts Question

    Hi all, just picked up a '23 F150 with almost no miles. In that short time, the previous owner added a Rough Country 2in leveling kit. As such, I don't have the original springs to install the Fox shocks I was looking at. Anyone able to provide the part number for the front springs on a '23...




Top