Sponsored

Search results

  1. Lane Keeping turns on with cruise control after latest update?

    23 XLT and after the latest update it automatically turns on “Lane Keeping” (the second most worthless option after Stop/Start) when you engage cruise control. Is there a way to disable this without ForeScan or is it another button I need to hit to make MY truck drive the way I want?
  2. RSI Smart Cap EVO A installed, let the accessorizing begin!

    I recently had a local truck parts dealer order and install an RSI Smart Cap EVO A on my F150 and now I’m plotting all the neat stuff I can attach to it. Eventually, after my wife is over what it cost. :D Initially I’d like to find something that drapes over the rear topper door in the up...
  3. Topper/Wedge Campers recommendations?

    Ok, I’m thinking about putting an “Overlanding” topper with a wedge tent on top on my 23 5.5’ F150, I looked on Facebook and now my feed is filled with several different companies ranging from $8,000 to $20,000. I’m here in the Eastern US where camping options are plentiful but actual...




Top