Sponsored

Search results

  1. BOSS 302 Intake Manifold installed on 2024 F-150 5.0

    This past weekend my brother and I confirmed that IT IS possible to run the BOSS 302 intake manifold on the Gen4 5.0 without the use of adapter plates to the heads. We did use an adapter plate for the throttle body that I had laying around from a previous project. It's one used to adapt a GT350...
  2. 140 MPH Police Speedometer FoRScan

    This past weekend I dived into FoRScan looking at what options are available for my 2024 F150. I made a few changes in the as-builts following the spreadsheet in this forum and most of the changes did work. I also looked into the IPC module and noticed a "Police Speedometer" option. I checked...
  3. BANKS POWER Ram Air Intake

    I've had my truck for approx. 15 months and have driven it a little over 26K miles. This past weekend I did an oil change and noticed the air filter was starting to look a bit dirty. I mainly drive on the interstate and commute to work 45 miles one way. I decided to go down the rabbit hole of...
  4. Another 10R80 RECALL

    Very interesting video on the operating issues with the 10R80. Have any of you guys upgraded your 10R80 using "Nates" valvebody? https://nextgendiesel.com/collections/10r80-valve-bodies/products/project-carbon%C2%AE-ford-10-speed-diy-valve-body-upgrade-kit?variant=44536765677741
  5. TripleAliners Bed Mat Review

    I would like to give a huge thanks to @TripleAliners for providing me with their new bed mat for my 2024 F150 with the 6.5ft bed. The bed mat shipped and arrived fasted than expected. Upon opening the box, I noticed that the mat was folded several times to fit in the shipping box. Once it was...
  6. Ford Performance Bedside Decal

    Anyone know where I can purchase these Ford Performance bedside decals?
  7. ComiFornia and its Pirates

    It's been a great 2 weeks enjoying my '24 F150. I love the way it looks, rides, and the thumbs up I get while driving. Last night on my way home from a day trip to San Diego a local Pirate decided to "investigate" me. :facepalm: As I was approaching an intersection at about 9pm, I spotted a...
  8. Reverse Brake Assist Not Available

    Just when I thought I was done with my truck, this message popped up. At first, I thought it was due to me messing around with the assist settings to see what they do and decide if I will keep them on or off. When I picked up the truck, the setting was set to off and would get a message that the...
  9. IHC 3/5 Performance Lowering Kit on 2024 RCSB

    I would like to share with you guys my experience with IHC 3/5 Performance Lowering Kit. I was looking for a kit that would maximize straight line acceleration and also able to soften the ride for daily driving. This past Saturday I got started on the truck following the instructions provided...
  10. Real reason for delay, or total BS?

    Ford is getting killed by warranty costs (msn.com) “The warranty challenges are frustrating for investors, as they come on the heels of many other warranty issues in past years and at times drag results without warning,” Barclays analysts led by Dan Levy wrote in a research note. Last year...
  11. Negotiating a Fair Discount

    To those of you who have experience a delay in the delivery of your new 2024 vehicle. Did your dealer or Ford offer an incentive due the months the truck sat for quality control issues? If not, did you ask for a discount due to the inconvenience the delay may have caused? I ordered my truck in...




Top