Sponsored

Search results

  1. Proven Ground Tonneau Cover - Buyer Beware

    Buyer beware……Bought this Proven Ground Low Profile Hard Tri Fold Tonneau Cover a little over a year ago and it has began rusting on the inside. I was also told by AT that Proven Ground does not offer a Manufacturer Warranty. Looked great at first but somehow water has seeped in thru a seal or...
  2. SPORT (non-4x4) Tire Options

    Looking for Tire Size options for a non-4X4 SPORT keeping the factory 20" wheel. Anyone running any set ups on a non 4x4 that can post some Pics? I live in GA and may only go off road into the sand 10 days a year and don't have to worry about snow. I'd like something a little more aggressive...
  3. Keeping Black Clean...Hard Water spots, etc...........

    Weather was nice enough in GA today to show the truck some love. So thought I would jump on and show a few things I have in the Arsenal that I use to keep up with the Black. My main issue I have is Hard Water which leaves the Hard Water Mineral Spots on the black paint and glass so I have to...
  4. "Old to New"- What did you drive before purchasing

    Thought I'd throw the question out there...Old to New, New to New Mine was a 2005 "Ol Red" for the longest, sold it to an individual and didn't let the dealer get it for trade 2005 to a 2021... a little upgrade......LOL
  5. SYNC4 12" Screen DIM and want Brighten fully??

    Anyone have an issue with not being able to fully brighten their 12” screen? It’s not black (yet...thankfully) but I got in the truck this morning after a drive and the screen AND the AC indicators lights on the dials and switches will not fully brighten. The dimmer buttons on left side panel...
  6. Finally Airbrushed Taillights and Badges

    Finally got around to Airbrushing my Badges and Taillights. Didn't want the same full Murdered/Blackout on Taillights. Wanted a different look to tone down the Red and kill the red when looking in mirror. Everything was then cleared with SprayMax2K (2part)Glamour Clear and SprayMax2K Matte Clear...
  7. ECOBOOST Tailgate Badge

    Anyone remove their ECOBOOST Tailgate badge yet? Wondering if it is just 3M mounted or also has the guidepin holes?
  8. Personal Kwit’z Edition 2021 F-150 Build

    Matte Black on Black with my skull logo Agate Black Katzkin Leather Ford low profile wind deflectors Ford Bug Deflector Stubby Antenna Tint Ford floor mats Hyperdip Fender badges Etsy Ford Badges Proven Ground Low profile tri fold tonneau cover Custom Trailer Hitch more to come.......




Top