Sponsored

Search results

  1. Warm weather in the southeast

    Here's a pix I snapped off my dash temp as I left work today in Columbia, SC. Does anyone know what the max temp that the sensor will display is?
  2. Rubber dam between bed and cab

    I'm just curious about the function of the vertical rubber dam between the cab and bed on each side of my '23KR. Anyone have any thoughts?
  3. Small access cover in bottom of shift lever stow bin

    '23 KR Powerboost-If I remove the mat from the bottom of the shift lever stow bin, I see a small access cover with a latch that I assume is made to be opened. Anyone have any thoughts on the purpose of this access? I have looked in the full owners manual and found nothing.
  4. Recall 24S24 for Bronco Sport and Maverick for low battery charge

    Today I read about a recall for 22-23 Bronco Sports and 21-24 Mavericks for a recalibration of the body control module and/or the power train control module. This recall is said to be for low battery charge, affects 456K vehicles, and will begin May 13. Does anyone think that this may be the...
  5. Adaptive Cruise Control behavior

    I apologize if this question has been answered. I searched and could find no obvious thread... Having used the adaptive cruise control for almost a year, I really like it for interstate driving. It is a vast improvement over traditional cruise. I have my following distance set to the minimum...




Top