Looking for the OEM King Ranch rims. And not having any luck other than 1 pair on eBay for 5 grand. No way. Looking for this style if anyone can help find them and know they are available
Hello,
I just bought at 22 King Ranch, ecoboost. About to drop a 2" level kit on the front for the better stance. Has anyone or put the raptor rims/tires on a regular F150? and will they clear with a 2" level or does it need more? any rub? etc.
Thanks for the heads up. It's just an option...
I’ve got a 21 XLT, stock speakers. Wanting to upgrade to the B&O speakers like I had in my lariat. Is this possible? Without having to buy or bypass anything. Just want clearer speakers not these cheap sounding ones
Hello friends,
does anyone have any input on if I were to get a leveling kit for my powerboost, which kind? Does it impact the fuel mileage? Etc. looking to level and put 34s35s on it but wanted to know if it’ll kill the fuel mileage like it did on my 5.0
Hello my fello F-150 friends,
I am looking for someone who has bought a CAI for their Powerboost (21-23) is it worth the buy? Any suggestions? Any noticeable differences? Can you feel the extra hp or gain any extra mpg? Sound doesn’t matter to me, purely looking for the performance side...
Hello!
I just purchased a powerboost. Still trying to get use to it. But it’s very quiet. Hardly hear it on. However that got me wondering when I use the app or my keys to remote start, how does the heat work without the motor running? The hybrid battery able to produce heat? I’m new to it all...
I have a 2023 ford f150 with the 5.0, right at 2100 miles and my emergency brake light is on and won’t shut off. I’ve disconnected the battery and it doesn’t reset it. Engaging it and disengage still works. Just the light stays on. Then says 12 v battery state of charge low
Hello!
I have a 23 f150 5.0 and I just bought my first mod. I got the PMAS CAI and I was wondering if anyone else bought one and knew if the stock box air filter comes out or stays in during the install? Looks like it stays in but I wasn’t 100%. There’s no instructions no info. Just connect and...