Sponsored

Search results

  1. Oregon Sold: EVO2410 Sealed behind the seat for F150

    Subject: Audio Mobile Evo 2410 dual 4 ohm In a 'behind the seat' box for F150(wired to 2 ohm). Links for details below. Item Brand & Model: Sub: Premium Car Audio Equipment | Audio Intensity Box: Premium Car Audio Equipment | Audio Intensity Condition: Used 9+/10. It has a little bit of...
  2. [Solved] PowerBoost AC stops when vehicle stops

    Hi All, with the warmer weather I have been using my PowerBoost’s AC a lot more and discovered a behavior that has really been bothering me. I took it into the dealership for standard maintenance and told them about this, they said they were doing a TSB but nothing changed. I have searched...
  3. 23 PB Towing F350

    Hi all, looking for some help to check feasibility of towing an F350. Long story short my dad’s F350 is on limp mode and it is 30 miles across town to his mechanic. He has asked me to give him a tow over there but it looks like I’m really pushing limits here and want a second opinion from my...




Top