Just noticed on the Ford website that the 2.7 engine for the 2023 models is advertised as having both the Direct and Port Fuel Injection but the brochure for the 2022 makes no mention of what type of fuel injection the engine has. The 2017 Ford brochure states that the 2.7 engine has Direct...
In the past have always bought the ACCESS brand tonneau roll cover for my F150's and they have been good, never had a compliant but in searching Ebay for roll covers today a number of off brand roll covers pop up for around $150 with free shipping. It sounds too good to be true but just...
Am considering purchase of an F150 Supercab 4x4, 3.55 gearing with the 2.7 engine and was curious as to the kind of gas mileage I could expect. I checked the Fuelly website but they don't have a category for the 2.7. This would be a second F150 alongside a 2021 with the 3.5 Ecoboost that has...
Does anyone know what the recommended level is for filling the Rear Differential ? I removed the filler hole plug, stuck my finger down and could not reach any oil. I added 14 oz of gear lube before the lube started to run out the filler hole. There has been no sign of any leaking.