Sponsored

Search results

  1. Oklahoma Sold: TPMS Sensors and learning tool - FoMoCo

    Hi, 4 - TPMS Sensors 1 - learning tool These came with my wheels (Ford M-1007K-1875G) and were not used due to miscommunication with the installer. $150 and I’ll ground ship to the lower 48.
  2. 2023 Carbonized Gray RCSB on 2" Bilstein lift and Tremor wheels/tires

    First F150; actually first Ford. Picked her up from Granger on 11/2. Just a few changes and I’m happy for now. Ford performance bilstein kit at the default 2” lift. Tremor wheels and tires.
  3. Another Great Granger Experience!

    Thanks Chip and team! What a great option in a world where my local dealer is still asking MSRP + $1500 in required dealer accessories. Picked up my truck yesterday, such an easy transaction. I spent less than 1 min with Eric in finance as most of the work was done online. Chip explained the...




Top