Recently installed the Viofo A229 dash cam (2 channel) and have been very happy with it. Well after fixing the parking recording issue I had where it was capturing events.
The only thing I wish was better was the rear camera positioning. It’s high in the rear window so I capture the bed before...
Been eagerly awaiting the say that I could either start or post in this thread! The day is finally here!
Got a text and an email from ford that my production will begin April 22nd.
Build is in the signature
Who else is in this build week?
Wanted to let everyone know that I just got off the phone with Chip at Granger (love the communication!). He told me that that Ford is converting all unscheduled Lariat's with the Bed Utility Package (BUP) to Job 2, which would mean I subsequently would get the new Tailgate. He wanted to know...