Sponsored

Search results

  1. Minnesota 2023-2025 Ford F-150 Powerboost Muffler Delete.

    This is for a truck with dual rear exit exhaust. This eliminates you having to modify your factory exhaust allowing you to return it back to stock if needed. You could use this for a dual rear exit exhaust with the 2.7, 3.5, or 5.0 if you add length to the pipe.
  2. Minnesota Sold.

    Sold.
  3. Minnesota 2021-2023 F-150 Front Bumper. 6 Holes. OEM

    Local pickup only. 2021-2023 F-150 Front Bumper OEM Ford part. 6 sensor holes. This bumper was purchase new and painted, but it was never installed. It has some chips in the paint due to storage and handling. I was going to paint it a different color, but I sold the truck. If this matches...
  4. I have a favor to ask... photos of your muffler

    Would one of you be willing to take a few pictures of your muffler from just in front of the rear tire and where it goes over the rear axle? I'm trying to figure out what part is factory and what part was hacked apart. I'm looking specifically at the 3.5 PB with dual exhaust. I purchased a...
  5. Minnesota Delete

    Delete
  6. Free EV Charging

    Would you buy a Ford Lightning if you had the opportunity to charge at work for free?
  7. I have an itch...

    to buy a similar, but different truck. No good reason as to why, but my Wife just doesn't understand this... I figured you guys might.
  8. Minnesota Delete.

    Delete.
  9. Battery Concerns

    I installed a new Napa H8 battery in my truck a year ago. I've noticed it's cranking slower and ASS isn't working anymore. Besides checking the obvious, has anyone had this issue?
  10. Minnesota Sold: ***NOT MINE*** FaceBook MP. ARE Z2 Cap. 5.5' Black

    Came across this and thought I'd share as I know how hard they are to find in the color you want. https://www.facebook.com/share/8bqUMBb9sksaBRbS/
  11. Hypothetical Situation

    I have a Ford Premium Care ESP. Let's say, I hit a deer doing significant front end damage on my truck. As you know, insurance and body shops tend to use secondhand parts for the repairs. For instance, I can't imagine Ford would warranty a secondhand headlight, but would they even know? Or...
  12. Minnesota Sold. Please delete.

    Sold. Please delete.
  13. Minnesota DELETE

    DELETE
  14. Do not buy from RVinyl!

    Their pre cut tail light tint isn't even close to correct which prompted me in wanting to return the items. Store credit, and I have to pay return shipping?! Not worth my time. Avoid at all costs!
  15. Removing chrome coating from plastic...

    This time last year, I painted my chrome mirror caps and my Platinum applique. I thought I read up on everything and picked the correct materials, but a year later, I was wrong. The primer/paint was starting to pull away from the chrome coating and the coating itself was starting to pull away...
  16. Missing trim piece?!

    Would someone with a 2021 F150 go take a look at their truck? I'm looking for a potential missing trim piece that is below the cluster but above the steering wheel leather cover. I feel like mine is missing something as you rub your hand on the underside and it feels like clips. I bought my...
  17. Minnesota Sold: Chrome Tow Hooks

    Removed from a 2021 F150 Platinum. The chrome is in great shape and has no damage. $30 plus shipping. I'm aware my user name isn't in the pictures. If you see my other ads, you'll see pics with my user name and date.
  18. Removing chrome tailgate handle blank

    Open tailgate Remove tailgate panel Pull out step 10" Remove two 10MM nuts. ID the four clips holding it on. Using a screwdriver, push down on the tabs and remove. The trim on the top of the tailgate might have to get popped out a touch. Push step in. While holding bezel, close tailgate. Put a...




Top